Day 24 (February 12th, 2018)



Today would be the last time to join a flag ceremony here. One thing that I could not forget, it's DMMMSU's song. I was so sad but I could not show how my feeling at that time. I enjoyed every single day and loved doing anything at school in the morning since the schedule for teaching was done I just did talk with the students who came to the library as well as took pictures. Then, while finishing the report, they waited for us and asked the question like this “Ma’am, when will you be back to Indonesia?” Oh my god, how sad I was. Today, we got home earlier, the teachers there allowed us to finish the report at the guest house. Then, this was the very first time to me took a nap. Hehe. I felt I was being in Indonesia since I dreamed about meatball. Anyway, the chairperson of Secondary School invited us to have dinner together in her house. We went there around 5 p.m with one of the coordinators as usual by tricycle. I was so shocked actually, she has 3 dogs and the biggest one is so naughty. I cried at that time because it was so scaring. It always tried to approach me every time (you know I look like in the middle of the jungle at that time). Looking us so scare, then My Chriselda invited us to go to the beach. It just took several minutes by walking. Her house is very close to the beach actually. We looked the beautiful sunset as well as enjoyed the big waves. A lot of pictures we took even we have it in Indonesia but the atmosphere of course is different. You know, the difficulty things here are only 2 for me. We find pork everywhere means that we are so difficult to find the food as well as so many dogs (I am so scare of dog, really!).

During walking from beach to her house, a lot of dogs followed me and my friends. But then, the scare suddenly lost after having nice dinner since the food was so delicious. Thank you Ma'am Chriselda! She is very good at cooking. Her husband told us too. Then, because it's too night, they got us to the guest house by her car. 

As usual, I was so difficult enough to sleep if the report has not finished. Like last night, I just slept in the morning around 2 a.m. That's my story yesterday! 

Komentar

Postingan Populer