Day 17 (February 5th, 2018)

Today was the very first time to teach here. Oh my God, everything looked so scaring since it would like to be scored by Ma'am Najeela (as my mentor) and Ma'am Annelline (as my supervisor) but so far so good. Even I have not reached the best score at all. The students of grade 9 were so active, excited and communicative. They made me enjoy the teaching learning process since they respected me so much. The material today was gerund. It was easy but a little bit difficult to be taught since some of them still assumed that it was verb. It was known, when I asked them to make an example on the whiteboard. I love them so much, I tried to treat them so good in order to make them so comfortable. Beside that, it was the very first time for them to see the international students. That was way, it could be a chance for me to interact their interest. So many new things, I found it in the classroom. There were students who were fast and slow learner. There were students who were diligent and lazy, but so far they were so easy to be handled. They did their best. After doing observation and becoming assistent, I could take a lot of new lessons how the teacher in DMMMSU solved the problem, motivated the students, managed the classroom. Actually, being teacher in grade eleven, so many things make me so aware that they were students who should be treat well by me. Somtimes, when they looked so tired I will make something or game that made them so happy and had a new spirit to study with me. I approached the students who were so lazy to bring book, listen to me by asking them and giving affection to them. I was so happy become teacher. Then, when the students did not understand with my explanation I will explain it twice or more. I will open question and answer also during teaching and learning process,


Komentar

Postingan Populer