Day 19 (February 7th, 2018)


Wednesday was coming!
I woke up early everyday and did not skip the breakfast. I had no class today. Everyday, we arrived school at 07.45 since there was a flag ceremony before teaching learning process. They were so diligent. None of them stayed in the classroom, they always joined it for no reason. I was so excited to see them and join it because after that sometimes there was an additional information that was delivered by the teacher by using Tagalog. Oh my god, I taught a lot of languages here. I have already realized about unity in diversity. Now, I knew, around the world had so many cultures and religions. When I had no class, made the lesson plan as well as finished my report at 8-11.30 a.m, so many students came to the library. They always had some questions to ask. That was why I could dig some information about that. They were so polite, kind and wise. They knew how they might treat the visitors. Even I had to come back at 5 but it never became our matter since seeing their smile and politeness made me so comfortable.


Komentar

Postingan Populer