Day 11 (January 30th, 2018)

The second day became assistant our mentor is so interesting. I am so happy to help her and meet the students here. If we do not have class, we just stay at the library and finish our lesson plan for teaching next week. Being assistant is very changeling since I must be responsible to help my cooperating teacher during her teaching process. I have to pay attention since sometimes she will ask me some questions about the material or aks me to help her to explain what the students should do today. When the teacher has already come, I am asked by her to teach something else ans she said it was warming. During I become the assistant teacher, it is so fun. The students are very active so it is not boring. Then, the materials that she gave to the students and also the way she explains are difficult enough for me, so no time to ignore it. Usually, if there is no class, I just wait it in the library. The location of the library is very closed to the office, so if there is a problem I can meet her easily. Then, if we have class after teaching she will guide me to discuss something about the way to teach well. I do it actually in a week and I must be grateful since during I become assistant teacher there is no problem or something else happens.

Komentar

Postingan Populer