Day 1 (January 20th, 2018)

Day 1 (January 20th, 2018)

Hello everyone. I am sorry for posting too late, since it was so difficult to connect the internet. For the very first time, I wanted to thank to my beloved coordinator Ms.Shofi who always helped us.

Now, I would like to share today’s story. On 20th of January 2018, my friend (Dinar Tyas) and I would like to go to the Philippines to join SEA-Teacher program in Don Mariano Marcos Memorial State University North La Union Campus (DMMMSU-NLUC). Today was our flight. We went there through Soekarno-Hatta airport at 11.30 a.m. Then, we arrived at Ninoy Aquino International Airport (NAIA) at 4.30 p.m. Oh my God, how beautiful the day was. We saw so many islands from the skies for many hours and enjoyed the trip so much since I had a good trip with my bestfriend (someone who I knew well). After that, we had to wait our friend Weny from Padang since her flight arrived at 1 a.m. It was so tiring actually. On the other hand, I was so grateful since Dinar has a friend named Cedrik from the Philippines. When we arrived, he was being there. He is very polite and kind, he ever visited Indonesia when he joined Summer Camp program so he could speak Indonesian fluently. Unfortunately, he might leave us first because he was afraid would not get public transportation. Then, for waiting Weny, we just kept spirit the airport, talked so many things and waited in the bench for many hours. Let's have fun!


Komentar

Postingan Populer